Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shatzy...I regret to inform you...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your cat is dead...

    catdead?bccLjj9AxYGqDjns

    He put up a fight...but his pain is over now...

    Phase #2: Completed

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMMFAO!!!

    purty funny, wes.

    almost heinous.

    i still luv my kitty though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!

    damn ek3, that is some funny shit.

    by the way......what do you do at work? all i have read is that you either sit around listening to some old man burp, or sit around in the restroom.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At first...I did nothing...now that I've been there for a few weeks...I'm actually doing alot more...the last week I haven't had really any free time...It's just when there is nothing to do...I just sit there...and play...with paint programs and such...they actually have me doing alot of the old man that burps work...I don't know if you know this or not...but the govt. isn't exactly made up of prize employees...so it's not hard to shine...I'm doing a 1/3 of the work I did at my last job...getting paid twice as much...and they think I'm the best thing since sliced bread...go figure...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what do you wear at your work?
    are ya all dressed up and stuff?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wear slacks and a polo shirt...now that I am in school...I will be dressing more casual...probably jeans everday...and polo shirt...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't forget your sandals...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you still wearing that twist tie as a bracelet?

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course...

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's seeeexy!!!

    [img]confused.gif[/img]

    i wonder how long one can wear a twist tie
    bracelet before it disentigrates...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •